Last week we looked at 4 great tips to streamline your email management. We've got another 4 lined up for today, so lets get straight into them:
5. Create automatic templates - if you often send similar replies. Eg: Thanks for your enquiry, Boot Camp classes are held... Then just customize the template with the person's name.
6. Only read emails when it's relevant. Be honest, how much time do you waste reading spreets or living social emails in between work emails? Put a rule on any subscription...
Being old fashioned isn't always a bad thing :) Yes its essential to have an Online presence and be aware of digital marketing trends.
BUT! Theres an exception to the rule and Ive stolen this line straight from Microsoft because they say it perfectly:
"Develop an electronic mailing list and send old-fashioned letters."
Yup - that's it! Everyone does e-newsletters these days, and there great but, if you really want to stand out from the crowd, then occasionally send out a hand-written,...
Want to improve the profitability of your PT business; here are 3 quick tips to help boost your bank balance...
1) Review your PT Rates on a regular basis, keep an eye on what the market is dong and plan to increase your rates at the same time each year
2) Keep on top of debt collection! Don't let you clients lag behind on paying you.
3) Chat to a financial institution, like Eze-pay, and set up your clients onto a direct payment system for automatic and seamless payment into your account....
So you have a new website set up, but how do you know if anyone is looking at it?
Well, the people at Google provide a great resource called Google Analytics.
The online tool allows you to track everything from, site traffic, which pages on your site people are looking at,
and even how long they are spending on each page, and those are just the basic stats.
If you head to google.com/analytics, there are a huge number of free analytics options to choose from and all are explained in an easy...
PTBizCoach is a product of Active Management, the premier fitness business consulting company in Australia. We help new personal trainers
and experienced personal trainers to make their business more profitable, less stressful and more rewarding.